Thursday, July 21, 2016

"Sash!"


Asher doesn't call Avery anything yet, but Avery calls Asher "Sash". We call him Ash for short, and also call him "Smash" or "Smasher" sometimes (because he loves to throw and smash things) so for some reason it turned into Sash for her. I love hearing her running around the house yelling "Sash!" 

Sometimes when she's following me around the house and I need her to be distracted for a minute so I can do something like open a cupboard or do something I don't want her to get into ill ask her, "where's Sash?" She'll get this concerned and determined look in her eyes and then turn on her little feet and go running full speed down the hall or wherever (she runs like a little bird) yelling, "Sash! Sash!" And then she'll go get him. It's the cutest thing. 

They have gotten so cute to where they laugh at each other and will entertain each other for so long sometimes after waking up. They'll sit and babble and laugh back and forth to each other while sitting in their cribs. Some mornings it's so nice when they do that because I can hurry and fit in a shower or something before getting them out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment