Thursday, July 21, 2016

19 months

I can't believe the twins are 19 months old. They are now closer to two years old than one! Ah, this makes my mama heart hurt a little. They are still my "babies" as I constantly call them, even though they are growing so fast. Too fast!

I love how blonde Asher has gotten this summer. He's such a chill, good-natured little guy. My favorite is having babble conversations with him. He babbles and babbles and is so serious in his little babble conversations. Asher says, 
"Ou-si, ou-si, ou-si" for outside. He loves going outside! Everytime I put him down to sleep he pats his head because he knows I will smooth his hair down while I say goodnight to him and I think he is "reminding" me to do that. I think it's so cute that he loves his nightly little pat. So sweet. Asher still loves balls and has quite the arm! He sure can throw the ball! His sweet little eyes and voice melt my heart. 

And Avery's our little firecracker, such a sweetheart and ALWAYS on the move. Asher will relax and watch Barney or another little show but Avery rarely gets distracted by TV, it's like she has too much to do to bother with it for too long. She also likes to be like Asher's second little mother and take care of him.  She will constantly take him things and calls for him and looks out for him. She is my little buddy and follows me all around the house no matter what I'm doing. Lately she really loves to try and get into my makeup and rubs it all over her face. She is such a sweet little thing and I just love seeing her sweet and spicy personality coming out. 

Today Halle did her hair, spiked it to maximize the height :). 


No comments:

Post a Comment