Thursday, March 5, 2015

Two month old pictures

I took the babies two month old pictures today. They are actually 2 1/2 months now and I kept meaning to take these the last couple weeks. They are getting so fun and expressive. 

Asher is such a happy, smiley little guy. We call him our "Little Man" and our "Jolly good fellow" because he loves to smile and is just so cuddly and cute.  He loves to look up at whoever is holding him and just stare at you. It's really sweet. He's funny though because when he gets sad or mad his face can change so fast and he has the saddest sad face! He gives big smiles and little cooing noises. He is a big boy and very solid! We always laugh about the difference between the babies. Asher is much bigger. Even though he is only a couple pounds heavier that couple pounds makes a big difference. His hair is coming back in pretty dark. He's a smart little guy! He's seen me ask him to stick out his tongue many times and I noticed about a week ago that as soon a I picked him up he would just start sticking his tongue out at me without me even telling him too. I think he remembers that I always ask him to do that and he sees I praise him and get excited about it so be beats me to it and starts sticking his tongue at me before I can even ask him too! We love this little guy so much. He had such a pure sweetness about it. 



What a blessing these twins are!

No comments:

Post a Comment