Saturday, March 21, 2015

Picture time!

Halle wanted to hold both babies at once. She did it! I was pretty impressed! That's not easy to do even for me! She is such a good big sister and is so sweet with these babies. I know I've said it before many times, but she is such a good helper! I love my sweet Halle girl so much and don't know what I would so without her!


Then I took snapped off a bunch of photos of the babies. I love how they have so many different little expressions. I was excited I got the one of Avery with her toungue out because she loves sticking her toungue out!

I had to get some shots of holding the babies sitting up on my lap. I love how cute they look with there little bobble heads. 

When I hold Asher he loves to look right and me and loves to be talked to. He looks me back right in the eyes and smiles and talks back. 


No comments:

Post a Comment