Saturday, January 31, 2015

One month pictures

The babies are actually six weeks, but I didn't get these belly badge stickers until a couple days ago so I'm a little late on the one month pictures. I'll catch up next month! 

These were fun I take. First I'll post the ones that turned out, then some of the "bloopers."



When I put them together they were so cute and were just staring at each other. 

It's really tricky to get a good photo of these two munchkins together! This is the best one I got.  

This is what was really going on trying to get these photos. Plus Milly hopping around the bed like a crazy dog. 

I love Asher's little smile and Avery's cute yawn in this one. This is the first smile I've caught him doing on camera. 

Both babies started out not too happy about the photos. I had to settle them down and after about 20 pictures each got a couple that actually worked! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment