Thursday, October 1, 2015

First shopping cart ride

Today was a big day! The twins had their first shopping cart ride at Costco! This opens a whole new world for Mama,
not having to haul the double stroller in there each time and put a limited amount of groceries in the stoller's basket, or get Luke or Halle to help me push a cart. They sat up great and I realized I could have probably could have tried this sooner. They loved riding in the cart and were laughing like it was a ride when I first put them in. Then Avery would start fussing everytime we stopped. She wanted the ride to keep going! Haha. 

And we only got stopped about ten times today ;). "Are they twins?" "They are so cute!" "What are their names?" "Are they identical?" "How old are they?" "My cousin's wife's sister has twins!" Haha. Twins do attract a lot of attention in public places! I don't usually mind the questions, it's just hard when I'm in a hurry, and when I'm trying to hurry before the babies get fussy! It's pretty funny. 

They are such good babies! Love them! 

After I put them in the cart here in the parking lot Halle said, "Aww, they look so cute! Take a picture of them, mom!" :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment