Friday, February 13, 2015

Cuddly little man

All this little man wants to do is to be held. All the time.  He's so sweet and cuddly. If only I had four arms so I could cuddle both him and his sister all day long!



He's been able to go off oxygen during the day now. Hopefully soon we'll be able to say goodbye to oxygen tubes and monitors for good!


He really likes being carried around strapped onto me in this baby carrier. When things get crazy in the nights and I have things that need to be done Cory holds one baby and I carry the otter around in this while I clean up dinner, help the older kids with homework, or whatever else. 


This is how Asher drinks his bottle. It's how they taught him to drink at the nicu. He is drinking 4 ounces let feeding now and it downs it all almost each time! That's a lot! He's a big guy and is gaining weight great.  He was over 10 pounds at his appt last week. 


He likes to be all swaddled up to sleep. 


Hanging out with sister 


No comments:

Post a Comment